Americans work hard their entire lives to accumulate enough assets to live well in their senior years and to pass a legacy on to their loved ones. Proper Elder Law Planning is important to make those goals reality. Here are some facts that illustrate this point.
- Nursing care costs roughly $6,000.00 a month in Arkansas.
- Assisted Living costs between $3,500.00 and $4,500 a month in Arkansas.
- To qualify for Medicaid, you have to spend down all of your assets until reach $2,000.00 as an individual or $3,000.00 as a couple.
- There are legal and ethical ways to keep from going broke simply because you got old or sick.
- We focus on the kind of planning that protect your life’s work while still insuring that you have the best possible care.